Monday, August 2, 2010

A Ford Able


Some time ago (I am no longer keeping track of days) we went to The Henry Ford Museum. I had no idea they would have so much more than just cars. It was pretty cool, we walked around and marveled once again at the distance we have come.

An early presidential car.














                                          An early touring car, this was before there were roads!


This was an early ford that you could sit in.
       












Sweet ride.

Some other cool things were this Wright brothers replica and this ten person tandem bike.




We also had some good Weinerschnitzle hot dogs and looked at many of their displays. The girls had a little fun with Prince, which is a good note to end on.


2 comments:

  1. Evan says, "I like the video and it's funny. And I think Grandma thought it was kind of weird 'cause they put her in the video."

    Micah says, "I like that long bike so much and it's cool. And I like those cars and they're super cool."

    Evan says, "I like the car Grandpa and Grandma were in and it looks like a super car."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work it!! I'm totally cracking up:D that's awesome. Aww I miss you guys:) I gotta get to that museum one of these days, it looks amazing, no wonder you went back!

    ReplyDelete